I Hope My Words Conquer Your Heart



I hope to leave this erring world
Fulfilled with glee and peace of mind;
Seeing my friends and family
Put doleful pasts and angst behind

Behind the door of yesterday;
Embracing life with grits and guts.
I hope when time engulfs my name,
The ones I love won’t become nuts

To see despair and gladly bow;
Conceding all and giving in
To lassitude with attitude
That losers wear when caged within.

I hope to leave this erring world
A better place for those unborn;
Though I can’t make dark moments fade,
I’ll do my part till I am worn.

I hope my words conquer your heart
And seize your mind to ponder hard,
To see the dearth of love around;
Serving the poor we disregard.

===Written by: Jacobs Adewale ===

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...