Saudade

To you alone I owe a debt;
Loose me from life and help me get
Glory over fear closely clinging as pesky pet

Yet, I fail to live,
To leave what the unknown has to give:
Maimed mind and memory like a sieve

I tried to conceive
A belief of how to cleave grief and leave
Behind bruises I no longer want to perceive
 
Now in silence...gloom entombed

No better way came to mind to survive
Than to give up a life alive;
I with death then did contrive and connive

In concord to trade trepidation
And breaths and flee via cremation
Beyond the blues, burying below bones divorcing duration.

With darts of pangs within I surrendered; bawling.
Heeding to death calling,
To find freedom from fear and falling.

And to dust now I return to tomb,
Tied to eternity as placenta in womb,

Awaiting in silence another birth to entomb gloom

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...