Let's Talk About Us


Let’s talk about us,
First, get this straight,
Divorce is no fate;
You won’t love, I won’t love; our loss

You said I don’t listen,
I did, I do; what about you?
I can’t stand whining,
You knew that but it you still do

I pay the bills,
No complains, no worries;
You know not how it feels
Returning famished and fed with stories


Stories of how your bossy boss
Made you delay;
For long I endured this cross,
And will have it no more; no way!

“I am no slave” you said,
Who promised perseverance till the end?
I pleaded we work it out together,
Your cockiness took us only farther

Now let’s talk about us,
I will take this no more;
Ring, ring, it’s your boss,
Leaving us on hold, took the keys, shut the door

Is this really fair?
With all my affections and care;
You allowed us die,
I won’t cry but I guess it’s goodbye

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...