Wisdom Cries Out In The Gate


Show me someone who talks too freely
And I will show you lips dishing out words slanderous and silly
Show me a lady so pompously boasting of her brains and beauty,
For such my heart aches, echoing what a pity!

Show me someone who belittles others
And I will show you a descendant of scoffers
Show me a guy whom with pride flaunts and raises his shoulders
For such my heart aches, seeing a piteous prisoner like those in bars


Show me someone claiming to know it all
And I will show you a deluded soul that soon will falter and fall
Show me yet another person, a persecutor of others like Saul
For such my heart aches, beholding the futility of folly like 2012 almanac on the wall

Show me someone who habitually scowls and easily given to anger
And I will show you a heart starved of wisdom and in need of it no longer
Show me someone whom with smiles harbours malice under
For such my heart aches, that genuine love keeps growing cold without rudder

Show me someone professing to be a Christian,
An instrument of sin and slave to strife; what are you then?
And to claim being born anew or again,
Living a life of selfishness, wantonness and greed is simply just insane



If the dog know its owner,
Why then should you forget your maker?
If on the pinnacle of glory you must ever stand,
That would be on your knees rendering humble heart, lifting holy hands

Wisdom cries out in the gate,
Take heed, trust, obey and follow before it’s too late;
I bet perdition, paucity and pain never has been your fate,
If lost are you, call on Christ Jesus today; why wait?

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...