Tell Of The Anchor Of Your Soul


Tell of the anchor of your soul
Let your life portray his beauty;
Speak of his goodness and make it show
That you have an anchor strong and truly mighty

Tell of the anchor of your soul,
How through the fiercest storm saved;
Speak of his love and make it show
How he comforts when of joy and gladness starved


Tell of the anchor of your soul
And how in his presence freely stroll;
Let your life portray his glory,
So we know he’s true, righteous and forever holy

Will your anchor hold,
When ordeals appear untold?
From your head’s crown to your feet’s sole,
Are you in him whole, having all quagmires by him controlled?

I will tell of the anchor of my soul
Lord Jesus, my love, my shield, my strength and my fortress,
My light and salvation, my all in all;
In whom I find peace and joy and forever rest



I will tell of my anchor
And speak of his graciousness in candour;
Precious anchor so firm and enduring,
Finding myself forever in his arms gladly surrendering

Will your anchor hold,
All through till the end in eternity’s road?
Then let your life convey his praise and glory,
So we know he’s true, righteous and forever holy.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...