I Believe... So I Live



As I begin to write, I write to begin
A tale of true life, an era of a lovely usher
There are no empty roads if your heart is full
Walk through the woods, talk through the wind
Where smiles matter and fragile hopes mind
Fervent mornings dipped in frivolous hopes
Paint my day in tender colors of a bliss
Amused on every musing, my thought lives..
Assured by a tiny belief, my soul exists..
I saw me in pain ... I saw the color of vain...
I bore rocky flowers ... in the hopeful rain
If it were not for time, I would simply die
If it were not for truth, I would simply lie
Let the blues and blacks devoid my space..
Let strict damn hurdles, hit off my shins…
The best way to learn life is to love..
Though you lose here...you stay a winning dove..
I believe ... So I live...
Days and nights go in a flash
Seasons roll out without any reasons..
But You will be You as due in the dew..
With memories to cherish more than a few..
Living for yourself is someday mortal..
Living for others is truly immortal..
Every sunrise then, is a beautiful verse
Life simply then is sheer poetry!..
I believe , So I Live ...
Don't plan to live, Just live...
Every puzzle of time is then cracked with elegance..
I said to myself , calming the hurricanes
Scars of wars would have marked it dark,
Pains of emotions might have pierced you a lot…
Rains can be aching ,thunders can be soothing,
Excel in yourself...never take a chance n Love it to the brim… you live only once
Always be You and in all ways be you !
I believe ... So I Live …
Date the day with time… then dare to call it a day..
Hate every hatred on the world..let love have its way..
Stop the time at your will ..signing marks of a hope
Life cannot be bought….by selling your dreams..
And love cannot be sold…….at the rate of false faiths…
Of all the lively arts…I love smiling,,,,Of all the precious deeds..I love loving..
Never forget to smile.. Let the day be colorful
Never miss out to live…coz ..life is beautiful…
I believe , So I live …
I could see blooms , like the laughing kids
I moved my pain into the darkest llanos ,
Lurking in the moonlight , snuggled every doom
In a sweet flash , my eye lashes brushed upon
Watching the golden rays , cherishing a new warmth
Believing in another chance , another day to live ...
Getting ready to face another cute click
GOD said to me , "Smile please !!!
As I begin to write, I write to begin ; I believe, So I live ... ..."


===by Sunil Kotla, Mumbai ===

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...