I Promise To Be A Friend


Tell me how you feel
And I may not understand
But I solemnly swear, I care
Enough to know if your feelings are real and can heal.

Show me where it hurts
And I may not feel the pain
But my heart bleeds
Knowing you experience so much sorrow in your thoughts.

You may not believe
When I silently say
I hate to see you cry
This is why I find you hard to leave.

I may not be perfect;
When you expect more
And I offer less,
Please, accept my defect.


I may step on your toes
You may step on mine
But for us to grow and I hope you should know
We must forgive and let go of the woes.

To you, for you and you
I promise to be a friend;
To stay and stand by you, till the end
That love may produce unfaltering joy only for and only for me
And only for the both of us who have chosen to be friends.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...