Naked Dreams


Who came across my naked dreams?
Traversing down the boulevard of space in time
From the embryo of a tortured soul
It grew into a potent spectrum
Fighting the remnant of yesteryear's’ encumbers
Till it’s gone and seen no more
I didn’t send it away
Neither did I barricade its way
From sniffling the oxygen of possibility in actuality
It was during that white funeral
Where the dead had one eye opened
Wooing my sympathetic spirit
That I couldn’t but open my heart wide
For celestial beings to foretaste
A promising prospect in the bowels of my dreams
How foolish was I
To think I was doing the dead some good
Till my naked dreams skedaddled
For me to search in futility and with no trace
Who has seen my naked dreams?
Iridescent countenance as bright as sunlight
Breathtaking in facade
Like beholding holy art thou
Bare bosoms of righteous nude nuns
Killer of dark doubts and debility
With palms caressing the hour glass
Of a destiny at stake
I simmer in the corridor of vulnerability
With hole so deeply rooted in my ventricle
On the verge of imminent collapse
Like a paralytic war martyr without vim and vigor
Hoping to experience this nightmare no more
Someday, somehow, anyhow
When luridly you sight my naked dreams
Here I am hopefully waiting
That I may dream once again
Of a day the earth wears serene linen
Red and white in colour, easy to remember
Like that of Santa on 25th December
Meting out to families and friends and foes
Soothing gifts of love and love
That we may perceive our lives
As naked dreams
Each seeking protection, not rejection
Ever watching for divinity’s deliverance everyday
Blessing every person each passing day
With dreams alive and fulfilled
Necessarily not after we die
As stars incessantly gleam and glow in the sky
Over there, over here and everywhere.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...