The Motivator

You say that I don’t have the potential to succeed
I say I do and I will
my motivation for winning is greater = than the vision of defeat that you have for me
Every time you put me down I strive and pick up ^ my feet
even higher
those floods of envy can’t stop me because
I see God reaching down to hold my hand as I jump over the raging waters
and then He points ahead to better days
You can throw me in a dry desert but still I survive
because I know where to go when I thirst
You can leave me outside on the coldest winter night but still
I will survive because my blanket of determination warms me
No matter how an individual discourages you take pride in
whatever it is that you are trying to achieve because
everyone is capable of accomplishing their goals by staying focused
and using your talents that lie within

=== By  Shakia Keyona Hutt ===

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...