Thinking-----By Walter D. Wintle

If you think you are beaten you are.
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win but think you can't,
It's almost certain you won't.

If you think you will lose, you've lost.
For out of the world you will find,
Success begins with a fellows will,
It's all in the state of the mind.
 If you think your're outclassed, you are.
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself,
Before you can ever win a prize.
Life's battles don't always go.....
To the stronger or faster man.
But sooner or later, the man who wins......
Is the man who thinks he can.
So be careful what you say when you talk to yourself. You will get what you are thinking. You can adopt simple techniques of self talk, and understand the power of key phrases like these:

  • I choose my thoughts. No thoughts, at any time, can dwell in my mind without my permission.
  • I take time to listen and communicate. I'm patient and understanding. It's worth working at, and I do.
  • I have talents, skills and abilities and I'm discovering new talents all the time.
  • I focus my attention on the things I can control. If I can't affect it or direct it, I accept it.
  • I know that what I believe about myself is what I will become. So I believe in the best for myself.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...