Rays You Choose by Allison Allan Henrique

Brighten your life
Let not the world frown,
Even through the wilderness,
Let not your hope down,
Its painful we cry,
Ain’t holding on,
It’s slipping away,
In time it'll be gone
Torn me to bits and I’m withering away,
I’m clinging on to hope with nothing left to say,
Drain me no more,
For I’m weak now,
Nothing left in me, no more to bow,
Down and under I’ve battled it through,
Praying hard for this pain to be adieu,
Giving up was no option,
Since it’s important to me,
Stayed back to battle and the world to see
Battle! Oh battle! Ended finally,
Leaving non other than victory for me to see,
For im just human, it’s not me Id say,
It’s the hope and faith the weapon i pray
There’s always a ray somewhere deep within,
A ray of light and hope to win
Through the wilderness let not your hope down,
It’s the truth that prevails, not the fake around

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...