Don't Cry by Xander Montgomery

Sometimes we're all left in the dust
Forgotten in the rain, and rust
Don't release the tears until you must
Look far past those thoughts of dismay
Happiness will find you one day
In some strange kind of way
Can't wait till you get on cloud nine
Know your there when fate puts up the sign
Then you can overlook the rain onto the sunshine
The rain will always come down
That's just the way it is
Like how the world goes round
This is planted like a seed in the ground
We search all our lives for the answer
We don't know what it is
Depression still grows like a cancer
What will be the enhancer?
Looks like an intervention
Bad feelings always come back
When broken down we need attention
Not all things get mentioned
Don't cry
Don't ask why
It just happens
We're learning how to fly
Frustration is on the next degree
All of this pain I've been through
No one else can see
I still can't find that key
I know the truth is there
Gravity pushes me down
I'm to disappointed in that to bear
Who will be there to care?
I'm left all on my own
I've lost the energy to keep going
My reality and dreams have un-sown
Its an ugly place I've been thrown
I'm trying to get out of this hole
I'm only falling in again
A false truth gives me the eyes of a mole
Every tear rips apart my soul
So much in the past
Can't look back
I try to outlast
Life doesn't move any fast
I wish this wasn't real
I've been hurt so bad
But I'm forced to deal
At least I can express the emotions I feel
I fear it gets worse
I'm tired of being here
Life feels like a curse
Sometimes I wish I was in the back of a hearse
Dry cry
Don't ask why
All it happens
We're learning how to fly
I'm sick of the tears
They come to slow
I block em with beers
To all others cheers

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...