To His Lover In The Clouds

Through the laughter and the pain,
Both in sunshine and in rain,
Together forever we were meant to be
Till i wondered how it could be
That here i am,
All by myself and in solitude.

Our memories of yesterday,
Sour and soar in my heart
Without words to truly say
How your absence makes me feel in the depth of my heart.

Like the sea side breeze,
You vanished from my sight;
As queasy as quiescent geese,
Supercilious gloom quelled our sunlight
And yet again,
Alone,i nurture my solitary heart.

To my lover in the clouds,
When shall i see your face again?
Your ravishing beauty,
Holding the life-wire of my soul
Has been despoiled from me.

Winter's wind makes me wither,
Summer's sun makes me smother;
To my lover in the clouds,
My skin is overwhelmed by jaundice
And just your sweet kiss is my cure.

To my lover in the clouds,
I need to be whole again;
You alone can make me pure,
But,when shall i see your face again?

My lover in the clouds,
Forget me not;
Your sweet kiss is my cure.
Hope to see you again,
My lover in the clouds.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...