In The Book Of Life

Yet another chapter
In another page,
In the book of life;
Waiting to succour my grief
Is the dreadful nightmare
Hunting me from the past.
Flipping back and forth to dodge,
But could see them more and more
Until it came to the worse
That it's either now or never
For me to levitate or surrender.
The clouds blessed my course,
Sending me the flurry
To wash away my cowardice
And prevent the cosh of perdition,
While i halt to consume the nosh of hope.
I renounced my delusions,
I fought till i could see no more illusions,
I clutched my pillars of conviction
With the aid of my creed,
And when the tempest succinctly subdued,
I fervently gazed at victory
And to the surprise of perilous persecutors,
I flipped to another page,
In the book of life;
Waiting to embrace my soul
Is the glory and the glee of grace
To propel me into the dawn of a new day.
Your life's journey may have a synonymous story,
Yours may be worse and different;
As long as you can halt for God's time,
The reason behind your page of life
Will experience a twist to bless your body,heart and soul,
As you live in the evolution of your fate.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...