Dirge---A Hollow Man's Tale

Boo! The world honked,
With such facade of rejection
That cursed my heart in dejection.
Shattered was the dream i nurtured;
This was more than torture;
My soul was blue;
How to smile,i had no clue.
Vain,i derived from the morning dew,
Zilch filled my milieu
And as days rolled by,
I watched as hope went dry.
Blemish glued my emotion,
Dim was the light of my passion;
A perturbed soul in solitude
With a pledge to insomnia,
I became.
A blot i was,
Only to the world;
Ample life's tests,i failed;
To a stake,
My faith and fate was nailed.
Sore life seemed,
As i grew thunderstruck
By the reactions of the world;
My shoulders went low,
Pitiful was i so,
And as the rivers flow,
My inner light could not glow.
Sigh!!!
It was like a blow,
That i held on to cold;
This was more than a joggle,
Isn't this truly glumly?
A hollow man's tale
To make you ponder;
Your heart must not fail.
Sigh!!!
Walloped by hoodoo,
Is the pallid man,
Now dancing to empty melodies
From the orchestra of melancholy.
Boo! The world honked,
Without much gratification,
The hallow man mourns in pain.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...