Articles Three

The greatest battle field in life is the mind.The war is between the forces of negative thoughts and positive thoughts.Many are psychologically incarcerate and kept in physical bondage.Fret not because of the wicked and jealous not the rich but define yourself and stand out amongst multitudes.The adversaries always want you to cry thus,they create pains but you must shame them and smile even in the midst of tribulations.A joyful heart is impervious to negative thoughts and can obliterate every iota of anxiety in the mind.When you fall,its not over.Dust your feet,make a wish and aspire to get to the top.While climbing the ladder of life,if you need me, just call my name and i will be there for you.May the good lord see us through.Amen.
I have seen my parents in anguish;I have watched my friends weep;I have had my trying times but just one thing kept my heart still beating.That one thing the world lacks;That one thing that brings something out of nothing;That one thing that keeps the milky way rotating;That one thing that surpasses everything.I CALL IT LOVE!!!  Let the world see you as a reservoir of love that is ever willing to supply and give generously.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...