My Psalm

I hear of gods up in the sky,
Waiting for me when i die.
But between the day and night when my grief is high,
They never see me cry.
As sure as the sun will shine,
I will fight my shame and get what is mine.
I stick to my creed and never cross the line,
And after my travails, i strive to get what is mine.
I rather be a freeman in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
I dislike the noun called rave,
But in my retrospect, i shared love as i willingly gave.
Some derive sweetness in honey,
And obtain power with money.
Few say i am funny,
But i strive to make a difference and not only money.
Daily, i fight hard in battle,
But never relent nor rattle.
I remain bold like a berserk cattle,
And use force born of love in my battle.
I always do my best,
And in the end, i beat all the rest.
Myself is in me,
But this is my psalm.
What do you think of it?

Comments

  1. THIS IS A NICE EXPEDITION. YOUR WORDS ARE CAREFULLY WOVEN AND CRAFTED. IT INSPIRES AWE AND THRILLING. A WHOLE LOT OF INSPIRATION CAN BE DERIVE FROM THIS PIECE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...