Let's Heal The World Together

I grew up observing the clouds;
I grew up predicting the wind;
I saw the power of nature;
I experienced the swiftness of time,
While my inner self kept saying:
The journey of life is never long;
The top is not meant for the best alone;
Opportunities will keep coming,
But if you fail to prepare,
You might end up frustrated and weak.
Then and then, i realised
That we all are privileged,
And if not for the infinite mercies of the creator,
We are nothing but a dust in the air.
I grew up to face life,
With the passion to succeed;
I loved myself the more;
At a point, greed took over me,
But i heard the melodies of wisdom,
And the saying was clear that:
No man is an island,
And without you, there can't be me.
Let's heal the world together,
And make it a better place for all.
First, this must be done,
Emancipation from mental slavery,
Else, merry-go-round will be our game.
Someday, we will sleep and wake to be happy,
And keep smiling till eternity,
For then, we will have the cause to live,
And we can all sit back to watch the future come.
The unborn generation seeks our help,
But the only way to hear their pleads is
To heal the world together.
Our history starts today,
So, let's heal the world together for the sake of the unborn.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...