Not To Be Feared

                                                      Not To Be Feared
I stumbled on him;
At first, i was perplexed
But on the second thought,why should he be feared?
My bravery moved him
And he said to my ears,
Why do your kind fear me?
I smiled while tears fled my eyes
And from the heart, i uttered:
Why should you be feared?
The conversation went on, on and on.
In the end, he said:
Humans are to be feared;
They are more deadly than viper;
Dangerous than lion;
But one thing for sure is that, i can't be avoided.
The word best fit is inevitable,
He declared.
He is death.
I trembled by the mention of his name,
For i do not seek him.
Then and then, i discovered my realm was different
And behold, the lord came to my rescue,
With much haste, i dived back to life.
Here i am saying, death is not to be feared.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...