Message From My Heart

Life can not always be fair,
For injustice and corruption have polluted the air.
Sometimes i think,
So i don't stink.
All my friend are nice
But some behave like lice.
I never settle for less,
That's why i have greatness in my meekness.
To attain success might be tight,
But i am ready to win as i fight.
In tribulations i don't cry,
Because i might end up dry.
We all know that life is a jungle,
But to survive, we must struggle.
Heaven is my nest,
And not to lose it, i always do my best.
We are all in a battle field,
But we must fight till the end,
Until our foes either prostrate or bend.
Our country truly needs prayer,
But for development sakes,we must all be an active player.
Let's all work and hope for a better tomorrow,
And on the last day, all our sins will be narrowed.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...