Life In A Wheel Chair

I sat there half my life time;
I moved without moving;
The atmosphere gave me no hope;
My saddle gave me pain without gain;
My heart pleaded for retirement,
But it was impossible.
I prayed with bitterness in my soul;
I lived like a wanderer;
My offsprings expected me to be a tale bearer;
Oh! how cruel the world can be.
Responsibilities buzz in my ears like a bee;
My comfort was despair;
Ah! my family wailed;
At last, i found my way,
Six feet beneath the earth surface.
A secured arena not mean for hyenas;
There i stayed awaiting ressurection;
In the land of desolation;
What more have i not seen?
Please tell not these to my children's chlidren;
They deserve the best.
Even at my rest,
I can hear the cries of happiness,
From the lips of my infants.
The world will miss me,
And i will miss the world.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...